Join the Team
Interested in employment with Valentine Coffee Roasters?
Our hard-working, dedicated teams of people make this a fun and inviting place to work. Competitive wages, training, and many benefits provide our coworkers the ability to grow with us.
If an opportunity isn't listed or you think you can bring something special to our team please visit the contact us page, or email us at email@example.com.
We Currently have openings for:
Delivery Driver & Wholesale Support Specialist
Valentine Coffee Co. is looking for a Delivery Driver & Wholesale Support Specialist to join our team. You will be representing Valentine Coffee at all times and are responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with our customers and coworkers while delivering freshly roasted coffee and related products.
- Reading customer orders and neatly packing with accuracy.
- Organizing/staging orders for delivery.
- Loading/unloading delivery vehicles.
- Completing assigned inventory and delivery routes to all customers in a safe, efficient, timely, and professional manner.
- Obtaining verification of delivery and ensuring its return to main office.
- Proactively communicating any delivery issues/changes/anomalies, or customer questions/concerns to Management.
- Completing production tasks including: labeling, packaging, grinding, stocking, order fulfillment.
- Maintaining cleanliness and organization of work stations and surrounding floors at all times.
- Assisting execution of regular farmer's markets and occasional catering events including: brewing coffee/tea; organizing, loading, and delivering supplies; assisting in set up, tear down, cleaning, and return of supplies.
- Keeping the fleet clean at all times, inside and out, and alerting Management to any and all vehicle issues.
- Performing light auto maintenance, tire pressure, washer fluid, notice of oil changes.
- Perform additional tasks and responsibilities, as directed by the Production Manager.
- 100% Agility as you will spend most of the time standing and moving quickly.
- Occasional environmental exposures to cold and heat.
- Able to transport up to 75 pounds on occasion and up to 50 pounds regularly.
- A valid Driver’s License
- Clean driving record (no moving violations, at-fault accidents, license suspensions)
- Previous experience as driver, stocker, etc.
- Understanding of professional warehouse safety, equipment, and driving etiquette
- Understanding of safety, sanitation and food handling procedures
This role reports directly to the Production Manager, COO, and CEO.
CAFE STAFFERS & BARISTAS
Qualifications and Skills
• Love for coffee
• Positive attitude and a passion for delivering excellent customer service
• Ability to multitask and remain calm and personable in a busy work environment
• Experience with batch brewing, manual brewing, and espresso
• Great references
• Team player
• Flexible schedule, especially weekend availability
Compensation We offer a competitive base pay, plus tips.