Join the Team
Interested in employment with Valentine Coffee Roasters?
Our hard-working, dedicated teams of people make this a fun and inviting place to work. Competitive wages, training, and many benefits provide our coworkers with the ability to grow with us.
If an opportunity isn't listed or you think you can bring something special to our team please visit the contact us page, or email us at email@example.com.
Delivery & Wholesale Support Specialist
Valentine Coffee is looking for motivated, coffee-passionate folks to join the production team at our Vliet Street Roastery in Washington Heights. The ideal crew member is positive, punctual, reliable, and possesses excellent social and communication skills. Keen attention to detail and accuracy is paramount. Previous food and beverage experience is required; warehouse or food processing experience is a plus. (A love of coffee is assumed.) This is a part time position, with lots of potential for full time. Applicants must be available to work weekends. Valentine Coffee has maintained rapid growth since 2009, built on a firm foundation of hard, smart work – join the team, work hard, grow with us, and have a great time!
• Complete assigned inventory and delivery routes to all customers in a safe, efficient, timely and professional manner
• Complete production tasks such as: labeling, stocking, order fulfillment
• Practice cleanliness and organization of work station and floors surrounding workstations at all times throughout shift in a “clean as you go” and “clean up after yourself” environment
• Keeping the fleet cleaned at all times, inside and out
• Performing light auto maintenance, tire pressure, washer fluid, notice of oil changes.
• Able to take direction and perform tasks assigned
• Perform additional tasks and responsibilities, as directed by the Fulfillment Manager
• Communicate effectively and efficiently with the Account Managers any changes in order details, customer questions and concerns
• 100% Agility as you will spend most of the time standing and moving quickly
• Occasional environmental exposures to cold and heat
• Able to transport up to 75 pounds on occasion and up to 50 pounds regularly
• A valid Driver’s License
• Clean driving record (no moving violations, at-fault accidents, license suspensions)
• Previous experience as driver, stocker, etc
• Strong problem solving skills, self-motivated, great work ethic
• Understanding of professional warehouse safety, equipment, and driving etiquette
• Understanding of safety, sanitation and food handling pocedures
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org